The Customer Panel is designed for quickly searching for local restaurants and menus, so that you can choose the location where your customers would prefer to place their order for delivery.
- Nearby restaurants Restaurant owners are able to join the website and create profiles that includes the address of their restaurant, as well as contact information, as well as a full menu, including prices, or delivery choices.
- Restaurant Menu Users can view menus at local eateries, compare them, and pick the restaurant they would like to go to.
- Push Notifications Customers will receive notices of order confirmations or cancellations, as well as new offers along with discounts.
- Discounted Coupons The app permits customers to access and use coupons for discounts and promo codes.
- Pay in-app Users can make payments for delivery via the app for food delivery.
- reviews and rating Customers are able to provide reviews, ratings, as well as feedback about the service, price and quality.
- Facebook Sign-In for Social Media Customers are able to share their food experiences, photos of food and comments via social media when they sign in to the app that delivers food.
- Follow Your Order Customers can see the exact place the food they ordered as well as the time it takes for their driver to arrive.
A restaurant partner application helps businesses manage catering orders. They can also modify menu items and keep track of the inventory.
- Users Profile Restaurant owners can sign up on the site and create profiles with their restaurant’s address, contact information, as well as a full menu, including prices, or delivery choices.
- menu management Restaurants are able to alter their menus in the wake of feedback from customers or the availability of food.
- order management Manage orders and keeping track of current orders, and managing scheduled and pickups can be handled through a restaurant’s online ordering system.
- Real-Time tracking of the driver Restaurants can make use of modern technology to monitor the real-time driver locations, and provide the complete delivery time as well as the routes for deliveries.
- Promotions and discounts Restaurants are often able to make new discounts and promotions or alter the existing ones to help boost the business.
- Pay History Restaurants have the ability to see all orders, including ongoing, dispatched pickups, scheduled ones, all at one location.
- Push Notifications Restaurants are kept informed about any new orders, as well as the status of the received and shipped orders, and the payment received online.
- Monitoring Staff Performance Restaurant owners are able review and assess the performance of staff on a regular basis.
Rider Application Rider Application helps to accept or decline the restaurant delivery request based on availability.
- Profil of the User A driver after signing up can create their profile in the application.
- Order Management The app allows drivers to accept orders and handle multiple deliveries.
- Record of Order:The app lets users keep track of every food order and delivery.
- Real-Time Tracking:Drivers can find directions to routes on maps and track locations of customers in real-time.
- Real-Time Requests Drivers are notified of the orders that customers place through the application.
- Access Confirmation Drivers can select when he will be offline or determine his availability within certain hours of the day.
- Delivery Info Delivery riders are able to find out information about the places of their deliveries.
- Pay History Drivers can keep monitor and manage their payments through the application.
The admin panel can be useful for restaurant owners to manage the delivery process in its entirety.
- Customer Management The dashboard provides information about the customers, the cuisines that customers like, the restaurants they prefer, and the orders they make.
- Restaurant Management manages the list of restaurants , by adding, updating and eliminating restaurants from the list.
- Rider Management It contains driver information like their profile, license information, and other information.
- Payment and Commission Management Restaurant owners can determine the commission and payment rates through the panel.
- Time and Menu Restaurants are able to create diverse menus with different times using the administrator panel.
- Delivery Area Management Restaurant owners are able to also monitor and oversee the delivery of food items.
- Analyzing and reporting Maintain track of the reports and other information in order to find expansion and growth opportunities.
- Promo Coupons You can control promo codes to include cash delivery, promotions and discounts via this panel.